Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Keeping Children Safe in School
Further information can also be found in the document Keeping Children Safe in Education, updated in September 2021. Please follow the link below.
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 Behaviour guidelines for staff and volunteers
- Appendix 5 Referral form for first contact
- Appendix 6 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 7 Information sharing
- Appendix 7b Information Sharing
- Appendix 8 The eight golden rules for information sharing
- Appendix 9 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 10 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 11 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 12 Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence – Advice
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
St Helen Auckland Community Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.