This section of our website is focused on our Curriculum and provides an overview of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework and the Curriculum offer for children in Years 1 to 6. There are also sections on Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) Development and our approach to British Values.
Recovery Curriculum 2020-2021
Archived Curriculum Plans
We have added our Curriculum and Topic Plans in PDF format. You can view or download our Topic Planning Grid for the whole school by clicking the link below. Visit Our Classes to see examples of our work and the curriculum in action. You can view previous school year curriculum plans and grids by clicking the links below:
- View Our Curriculum Plans for our Year Groups 1 to 6 for 2018 – 2019
- View Our Curriculum Plans for our Year Groups 1 to 6 for 2017 – 2018
- View Our Curriculum Plans for our Year Groups 1 to 6 2016 – 2017
- View Our Curriculum Plans for our Year Groups 1 to 6 2015 – 2016
- View the Topic Planning Grid 2014 -2015 (Whole School)
- View Our Curriculum Plans for our Year Groups 1 to 6 for 2014 – 2016
- Whole School Curriculum Topics 2019-2020
Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
At St Helen Auckland Primary School, we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development. Further information can be found in the SEN Information Report
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.