Each Friday the children bring home a Learning Log with ideas of how you can work with your child to enhance and practise what they have been learning in class. We encourage the children to be as creative in their approaches to these tasks as they wish. you may also add in anything your child wants to especially if you have done something exciting as a family. Any opportunities to use key skills they have learnt in reading, writing and maths can only be a good thing.
Helping Your Child at Home (Early Years)
Helping Your Child at Home Class 1 to 6
- How to help at home Year 1
- How to help at home Year 2
- How to help at home Year 3
- How to help at home Year 4
- How to help at home Year 5
- How to help at home Year 6
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.